Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News

HomepageHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See 'Twilight: New Moon' stars: Alex Meraz in Grand Rapids, Taylor Lautner on 'Saturday Night Live'
Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 01:00

» We need Moderators and Admins!
Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:57

» Taylor Lautner Has 'Swag' In 'Abduction,' Director Says
Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

» Taylor Lautner and the Twilight gang at Comic Con!
Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

» Spam Thread V.1
Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeby kimerajamm Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:16

Forum

Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book   Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Aug 2009, 04:16

Claiming it to be his favorite one, the Jacob Black of 'The Twilight Saga's New Moon' reveals that the scene deals with Tyson Houseman's Quil Ateara and the character's smoothness with the ladies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor Lautner has just dished on "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", which will hit U.S. theaters on November 20. Being interviewed by MTV while attending 2009 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday, August 9, the 17-year-old actor revealed a scene which did not occur in the Stephenie Meyer's second novel of the "Twilight" series.

The scene apparently revolves around Quil Ateara and his smoothness with the ladies. "Me and Bella - I'm sorry, Bella and I - are working on the bikes, and Embry and Quil come in," Lautner detailed. He continued explaining, "Quil's checking out Bella [and trying to be smooth] and is like, 'Hey, I'm Quil. Quil Ateara.' It's a really funny scene, and the two were really great in it."

Claiming the scene as his favorite one, Lautner recalled the time he shot it and revealed what made it a fun one to shoot. "I loved shooting the scenes with Embry and Quil," he shared. "Tyson [Houseman] plays Quil, and he's just kind of a funny character."

Beside speaking about the scene during the interview, the Sharkboy in "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D" also described his wolf pack. The Jacob Black's depicter began introducing his werewolf gang, saying "We've got Sam Uley, who leads the pack. We all follow him. He's the alpha."

"And then we've got Jared and Paul - Jared is a funny guy, a real jokester - and Bronson [Pelletier], who plays him, in real life is the same way, so he does that well," he went on explaining his other werewolf pals. "Paul is the hothead. He goes out with my girl, and I tear him to shreds. And then there's Kiowa [Gordon] who plays Embry - he's my best friend."

In "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart return to reprise their roles as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. The story centers on Bella, who is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire lover Edward Cullen but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00026349.html
Back to top Go down
https://taylorlautner.catsboard.com

Taylor Reveals 'New Moon' Scene That Was Not in the Book
Page 1 of 1