Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News

HomepageHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See 'Twilight: New Moon' stars: Alex Meraz in Grand Rapids, Taylor Lautner on 'Saturday Night Live'
Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 01:00

» We need Moderators and Admins!
Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:57

» Taylor Lautner Has 'Swag' In 'Abduction,' Director Says
Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

» Taylor Lautner and the Twilight gang at Comic Con!
Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

» Spam Thread V.1
Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeby kimerajamm Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:16

Forum

Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?   Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Dec 2009, 05:56

London (ANI): Actor Taylor Lautner is all set to flaunt his toned body once again on the silver screen - the New Moon star is talking to film bosses for the lead role in a remake of 1985's Vision Quest, it has emerged. The 17-year-old actor will be playing a high school wrestler in the flick if he bags the role.

Buzz up!
"Taylor saw (the script) and is really excited about it. It's very much in line with his athleticism. His character is someone who's striving for greatness," the Daily Express quoted him, as telling Eonline.com.

The teen has grabbed the lead role in the upcoming Max Steel, where he plays an extreme sports star-turned-secret agent.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/hollywood/top-stories/scoop/2009/lautner-vision-quest-remake-211209.html
Back to top Go down
https://taylorlautner.catsboard.com
taylor_lover34

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?   Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 20:33

Ohhh I really hope he gets the roll I love you
Back to top Go down
#1 taylorfan

#1 taylorfan

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?   Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 15:40

taylor_lover34 wrote:
Ohhh I really hope he gets the roll I love you
i hope so too! he would be perfect! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?   Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Lautner to act in Vision Quest remake?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News :: News :: Taylor Lautner News And Updates - Blogs-
Jump to: