Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News

HomepageHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See 'Twilight: New Moon' stars: Alex Meraz in Grand Rapids, Taylor Lautner on 'Saturday Night Live'
Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 01:00

» We need Moderators and Admins!
Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:57

» Taylor Lautner Has 'Swag' In 'Abduction,' Director Says
Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

» Taylor Lautner and the Twilight gang at Comic Con!
Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

» Spam Thread V.1
Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeby kimerajamm Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:16

Forum

Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax Empty
PostSubject: Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax   Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:05

Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax 425.newmoon.lautner.taylor.lc.092209

This is just dead wrong.

In a career milestone achieved by only a select few (and Jaleel White), Twilight Saga star Taylor Lautner has become the victim of his very own Internet death hoax.

Take that, Robert Pattinson.

No, Lautner's not really dead. A rep for Summit Entertainment tells E! News, "I am almost 100-percent positive this is a hoax."

Besides, unless our favorite werewolf doubles as a zombie, he'll be presenting in the flesh at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards, organizers announced today.

But it's kind of an Interweb honor...

It wasn't that long ago the onetime Sharkboy was fighting to keep his New Moon role, and now he's a chiseled cinema stud who will soon be starring with (fellow death hoax victim) Tom Cruise. And that can only mean one thing: Some knucklehead had to go and claim Lautner's gone to that great wolf pack in the sky.

At least they gave him a unique demise. Unlike many others, Lautner didn't "die" at the hands of an infamous New Zealand cliff. Some so-called reports accused the 17-year-old of a cocaine overdose.

It's not so bad. Joining such undead luminaries as Matt Damon, Tom Hanks, Miley Cyrus and even Twilight scribe Stephenie Meyer, Lautner can count himself in elite company.

That is, if he doesn't get too hung up on Jeff Goldblum, Sinbad and Urkel being there, too.
Back to top Go down
https://taylorlautner.catsboard.com
#1 taylorfan

#1 taylorfan

Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax   Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:59

i SO don't think he did cocaine at all. he is only 17 and he wouldn't do that to his family or the twihards. his fans are the only thing that has him going. he wouldn't do that. i know it for a fact. And its a good thing it is a lie b/c they said SO CALLED reports so i totally don't believe that crap.
Back to top Go down

Internet Kills Taylor Lautner in Latest Death Hoax
Page 1 of 1