Taylor Lautner Fansite : Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Source For The Latest Taylor Lautner News

HomepageHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» See 'Twilight: New Moon' stars: Alex Meraz in Grand Rapids, Taylor Lautner on 'Saturday Night Live'
Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 01:00

» We need Moderators and Admins!
Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeby Lerie Thu 27 Sep 2012, 00:57

» Taylor Lautner Has 'Swag' In 'Abduction,' Director Says
Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:26

» Taylor Lautner and the Twilight gang at Comic Con!
Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeby Emily Thu 21 Jul 2011, 14:21

» Spam Thread V.1
Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeby kimerajamm Wed 25 Aug 2010, 05:16

Forum

Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emily
Admin
Admin
Emily

Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’   Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’ I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 08:22

Kristen Stewart has praised her Twilight co-star Taylor Lautner and called him “buff”.

The young star nearly quit the films before New Moon but instead decided to hit the gym to keep the role of Jacob.

Stewart told Sugar magazine: “Taylor still playing Jacob was the coolest thing. It was under deliberation so I'm glad he did it. And he looked so buff!

“I saw the steady progression from Twilight Taylor to New Moon Taylor - but if I hadn't, I don't think I'd have recognised him.”

Fellow Twilight lady Ashley Greene also spoke to the magazine about her male co-stars.

She said Lautner is too young for her to fancy but admitted its different with Robert Pattinson.

Greene explained: “I see him (Taylor) more as my little brother than a love interest. With Rob I can definitely see the appeal. He's very talented and I think talent makes a guy sexy.”

“We all kind of flirt with each other. We share this intense bond.”

http://www.mtv.co.uk/film/twilight/news/168718-kristen-stewart-calls-taylor-lautner-buff
Back to top Go down
https://taylorlautner.catsboard.com

Kristen Stewart Calls Taylor Lautner ‘Buff’
Page 1 of 1